Monday, July 9, 2007

Values Educaton Answers

Second Meeting Questions

1. How was your first week of stay at MCL? How do you feel about your teachers and schoolmates? How do you find your courses? What sort of adjustment you still have to meet in terms of your academics, emotions and social involvement?


-My first week in MCL makes me nervous and also fun. Nervous because I am going to meet new people whom I am going to be with for a semester. At the same time I had fun because I was wrong about what I thought my classmates would be. They are really approachable and nice, it is the opposite of what I expect to be so boastful people. As for my teachers, I do try to show them my respect and cooperation because I found them so professional. About my classmates I never had a problem because they are friendly. For my course, It is fine. But I think I still need to get used to it. That's why I still need to adjust my alloted time to my studies. There is also a time for socializing to my classmates to avoid any misunderstandings and social gap.

2. How would you like your first year in college be? What specifically you have to do to achieve these desires?

-I like my it to be slightly challenging so that it would serves as a stepping stone to a more difficult phase on our second year. I think also that in order to achieve my goal, I have to experience college
life without any exemptions or special treatment.

1 comment:

Professor Mondez said...

It might take a while to adjust. You can do it.

MySpace Layouts

Myspace Layouts at Pimp-My-Profile.com / Anime_girl


em-em, ann en me..