Sunday, July 22, 2007

First meeting answers

1. How does Values Education work to your advantage?

-It helped me to know more about myself, I also experience to meet and acquaint more people and be . It gives me the advantage of having more friends and reflecting the right attitude to others.their friends

2. After you have processed your first few experiences at MCL, in what way this will help you achieve successful adjustment in college?

- It gives me an idea on how to adjust according to my surroundings and to cope with the new world I'm in. The first time I stepped into college is a lot different from high school that's why I try to accept the changes to be used to it. And now, I am getting used to it little by little.

No comments:

MySpace Layouts

Myspace Layouts at Pimp-My-Profile.com / Anime_girl


em-em, ann en me..