Sunday, July 22, 2007

Fourth meeting: Journal entries

1. Looking back at the list of your positive characteristics and qualities, what do you feel and realize about it?
-I realize that I still need to improve myself and change my bad attitudes especially when I am quarreling with my brothers.

2. The Golden Rule says, "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
a. Given the following situations, how would you like to be treated by your teachers and schoolmates:
- when you have given wrong answers to the questions during recitation;--- I don't want to be embarrased and I want to be corrected in a nice way.
- when you are expressing your opinion during class or group discussion;--- for the sake of everybody I want all of us to be given a chance to express ourselves freely.
-when you are giving suggestions during group work or presentation;--- I think we should have equal rights and time to speak for ourselves.
- when you commit mistake;--- I wish my sorry to be accepted.
- when you don't like doing what they ask you to do;--- I wish they can understand my valid reason if I really can't do it.
- when they want to give you comments or suggestions?--- It should be done in a nice way and not like they want to show that I get the wrong information and they are the one who is correct.
b. Considering the given ideas on how to treat others with respect what can you commit to yourself in terms of dealing with the MCL commmunity: teachers, students, employees, security, maintenance/janitors and canteen personnel?
- I will treat them well and respect them too. And if someone orders us to don't do something we might have just do it. Example of this is the order of the guard to don't enter the room without our professor.

No comments:

MySpace Layouts

Myspace Layouts at Pimp-My-Profile.com / Anime_girl


em-em, ann en me..