Wednesday, August 15, 2007

...health talk...

Based on my recent health test, I realize that my spiritual health is quite decreasing. Well I admit that nowadays I have rarely visit trhe church. But I can say that I always pray and "contact" God. I never fail to say my gratitude to Him.
In terms of my physical, mental and emotional health, I realize that I still need to improve myself especially on my physical aspect. Because since I start entering college I need to be physically fit to be able to be used of my college life. I also try to improve my mental health to cope with the harder lessons and problems I am going to encounter. About my emotional health I frankly admit that I still have to improve. I need to improve because when facing new and harder problems I have to face it without having problems of my childish attitudes.
When I start my life in college I have proven to myself that I have my social being adjusted to the "atmosphere". I start gaining new friends and acquaintances. It's good to have new friends. As for my psychological health, I am healthy! I have my mind set to specific frames and I don't have problems thinking and feeling towards problems.

No comments:

MySpace Layouts

Myspace Layouts at Pimp-My-Profile.com / Anime_girl


em-em, ann en me..