Friday, August 24, 2007

a. What challenge did you take?
b. Were you able to do the challenge? How do you feel about it?
c. What have you realized/learned from your experience?
Every time I quarrel with my siblings I don't let them win over me especially with my brother. I think it is because I am the eldest of the siblings. I don't want to show that I am weak and that he can beat me. I really hate the times when he command me to do something that is actually my mother told him to do.
When I look at the challenge and read the choices I decided to take the challenge of admitting my mistakes. I realized somehow that maybe sometimes there is something wrong with me that make my brother and I always quarrel over silly things. I remember a time that I admit my mistake that is actually not a big mistake, me and my brother doesn't end up quarreling. I felt happy that time because we got along well with each other. As I refresh my memory of times that we got along because we both try to understand each other I realize that it would be better to admit mistakes than having your pride.

No comments:

MySpace Layouts

Myspace Layouts at Pimp-My-Profile.com / Anime_girl


em-em, ann en me..